Friday, May 4, 2012

View from the Driver's Seat

I'm in North Carolina for a few days, spending time with my family, and learning new pronunciations for words.

While driving down here yesterday, I saw a lot of things that I wanted to capture on film to show you, my literally tens of followers.  The only problem was that, from the driver's seat, it's damn near impossible to take pictures of anything.  So, I've decided to describe them to you instead -- it will be just like radio!

From my last road trip down I-95 -- a religious Burger King sign

View from the Driver's Seat


-- A license plate that read "I Am Shy"

-- A town called "Zebulon"

-- A directional road sign that was probably supposed to read "To Future I-295," but due to some poor line spacing choices, read "To Future" instead.

-- A sign, just down the road from the exit "To Future," that read "End Highway Safety Zone"

-- A car-full of teenagers doing the "Rollin' with the Homies" arm wave out every window

-- A small trailer on the side of the road, roughly the color of Pepto Bismal, with signs that read "Colon Center"

-- A beauty shop called "Curl Up and Dye"

No comments:

Post a Comment