Yesterday was Hallow-neen! You know, the centuries-old tradition of celebrating the day-after-Halloween??...
|(photo credit goes to my fake boss)|
I'm sure everyone has his or her own special way of marking this important holiday. For me, it included:
1. Dressing in business casual
2. Eating the entire bowl of candy leftovers brought in by co-workers
3. Regretting that decision
4. Shopping for 50%-off Halloween candy
5. Eating an entire bowl of said sales candy
6. Ruing the day I allowed myself to buy generic "candee corn"