Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Hour Conference Call

Yesterday, we discovered the greatest/worst idea ever.  Below is an excerpt from the actual email chain where this amazing/terrible concept was born. I think this might be a real slippery slope...

me:  we need to decide where we're going for happy hour tonight.
C:     is everyone free at 12:00 to discuss over the phone?
A:     I guess so?
C:     OK, great, here's the information:  Call-in number: 1-800-776-         Participant Code: 88     
me:   so, we're having a happy hour conference call?
C:     yes - I can't type that fast, and it's too hard to accurately reflect my emotions over email.


Recap:
this happened.


2 comments:

  1. Dude.... I did this exact thing once and got caught and got in legit trouble.... "The conference call lines are not for arranging your drinking" or some BS. Proud life moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FINALLY MADE YOUR BLOG! YESSSSSSSSS!

    PS: We should probably discuss this in further detail later....via conference call, of course.

    ReplyDelete