Sunday, October 30, 2011

Evolution of a GChat Friendship


2007.  Young and Fun.  Large and In-Charge.
9:23 AM A: HOW was last night a good idea?  I only have myself to blame.
 me: Ha! yep, I have been drinking Powerade like it's going out of style. But it was fun!
9:26 AM 
 A: what was that movie with Colin Farrell in the phone booth? That's how I feel. But yes, it was so fun.

 me: you mean "Phone Booth"?9:32 AM me: also, did I tell you that some guy dragged me onto the dance floor at one point last night?
 A: NO.  I don't even remember there being a dance floor.
 me: I only just remembered that
 A: HAHAHAHA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2009.  Older and Not-so-Wiser.  Progressing Dangerously Toward Pathetic.
9:04 PM me: I've been searching "army dad surprises kids at school" on Google.  Prepare for heartache...http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2008/12/11/wdiv.mom.surprises.son.wdiv
 A: omg, why?  WHY?
9:06 PM 
 me: this one will kill you.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PFIam4QTcM

 me: and, for the grand finale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YRnqG4YlBE&feature=related9:10 PM A: Stop. Stop it right now.
 me: I'm over here blubbering like an idiot.  So, new low point?  Crying in the library?
 A: for us?  no, probably not.me: I'm sorry.  There's one more, but I'm not sure you can handle it.
 A: if you give me a tissue, yes.me: fast forward to about 2:00me: WARNING: there's emotional background music.  By Michael Buble.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKYV0T3swDA







9:14 PM        A: Putting that song in is just evil.  I am a mess.
 
me: You're welcome.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011. Business Casual and Jadedness.  We are So. Old.
11:44 PM me: I don't know if it's the weather or what, but I just haven't felt 'right' the past few days.11:45 PM A: I'm trying to decide if I have a really bad headache or I'm pre-migraine.me: oh no!  Try drinking some regular coke.  That always helps me.A: I feel gross me: Today I wore that $5 H&M cotton skirt, which I now realize was a bad idea. And definitely not considered 'business casual'11:50 PMA: I hate business casualme: word.  Also, I just bought another episode of "Toddlers & Tiaras" on iTunes. A:omg11:51 PM me: wow, only 9 minutes of my birthday left.A: you have to do something CRAZY.  11:54 PM me: well, in that spirit, I'm going to watch Toddlers and Tiaras and wait for my Advil PM to kick-in.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment