Friday, September 16, 2011

DVR Conversations

I looked into my soul DVR, and my soul DVR looked back...




A friend came over to watch TV last night, and as we flipped through my recorded shows, she had a lot of follow-up questions.  Below is my Answer Key:
  • Yes, I do already own every season of "The Big Bang Theory" on DVD.  And, yes, I'm too lazy to get it out and put it into my DVD player.
  • What do you mean? I thought everyone had seen "I'll Do Anything" - a heartfelt drama about a washed-up actor (Nick Nolte) struggling to raise his 6-year-old daughter as a single father!?
  • No, I didn't realize that this week's People magazine cover story is entitled: "Toddlers & Tiaras Controversy: Are They Growing Up Too Fast?"
  • Dr. Phil had Casey Anthony's parents on his season premiere!  It comes on while I'm at work!!
  • Look, I'm not making you watch "Children of Waco."  I just thought it sounded really interesting!

1 comment:

  1. 1) i just got really excited because eden was on the news. apparently she performed her horrible little song during new york fashion week. oof.
    2) when i get my own dvr, i will see your toddlers and tiaras and raise you an extreme couponing and a storage wars. (Jen)

    ReplyDelete