A friend came over to watch TV last night, and as we flipped through my recorded shows, she had a lot of follow-up questions. Below is my Answer Key:
- Yes, I do already own every season of "The Big Bang Theory" on DVD. And, yes, I'm too lazy to get it out and put it into my DVD player.
- What do you mean? I thought everyone had seen "I'll Do Anything" - a heartfelt drama about a washed-up actor (Nick Nolte) struggling to raise his 6-year-old daughter as a single father!?
- No, I didn't realize that this week's People magazine cover story is entitled: "Toddlers & Tiaras Controversy: Are They Growing Up Too Fast?"
- Dr. Phil had Casey Anthony's parents on his season premiere! It comes on while I'm at work!!
- Look, I'm not making you watch "Children of Waco." I just thought it sounded really interesting!